Take the first step in experiencing Australia’s evolving hospitality industry, or formalise your existing experience with an all-expenses paid Certificate III in Hospitality. In partnership with Victoria University, you will excel in a blended learning experience under the guidance of local and international industry experts.
Within 12 months, the nationally recognised qualification covers:
- Masterclasses with Industry Experts
- Food and Beverage Service
- Guest Service
- Educational tours of local producers, farms, distilleries, and wineries
- Workshops and Skill Sessions at Victoria University or online
- Responsible Service of Alcohol
- Coffee Preparation
- Workplace Health and Safety
How it works
A Certificate III in hospitality will provide you with practical experience in front-of-house positions across a diverse range of iconic Australian venues. This nationally recognised qualification is completed on the job as a traineeship, during paid working hours.